Customer Support Analyst (Technical) – Level 1
About this Job
CharityEngine continues to expand its team and is currently looking to recruit a Customer Support Analyst, reporting to the Manager of Customer Success.
We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to provide fast and effective support to our clients. In this role, you will be required to respond to via email and over the phone, assess and diagnose problems, and implement effective solutions.
Our mission is “Powering the Good to be Great” – as we facilitate and empower nonprofit fundraising initiatives through our intuitive platform that combines CRM, forms and event design/publishing, email marketing automation, and payments processing. Our comprehensive ‘all-in-one’ technology approach is why Wounded Warrior Project, M.D. Anderson and Rainforest Trust are just a few examples that rely on CharityEngine to power their fundraising solutions.
This is a technical support position, with a focus on customer service. To thrive in this environment, you will balance between the two effortlessly. We are looking for an employee with a passion for helping those in need, and the technical skills to back it up. If you are a self-starter, take ownership, thrive on helping customers, and you can demonstrate the qualifications and experience outlined below, we would love to have you join our team.
- Customer Service: Working on front-line support, interacting with clients daily via email and phone. You will be empathetic and caring, even during interactions that require de-escalation. You will be courteous/polite and helpful in all interactions. A customer service super star.
- Troubleshooting: You will be learning the application from a troubleshooting perspective, one that is unique to the support department. You will be expected to troubleshoot on the fly and in front of customers, to resolve issues.
- Application Knowledge: As trusted technical advisors, support department employees hold a deep level of application knowledge. You will learn, and stay up to date with, application capabilities using various resources. But ultimately, the ability to gain knowledge via self-study and testing is an expected employee capability in the support department.
- Tickets: Intake via phone and email. Tickets are the story to the customer journey, and we take their accuracy very seriously. You will make the appropriate updates and notes before, during, and after the ticket is resolved. Making sure the voice of the customer is visible, the issue is identified, and the resolution is clear.
- SLA: Resolve all assigned tickets within the defined SLA. You will be expected to build and monitor daily work queues that reflect the SLA boundaries. You will understand how to “keep tickets moving” in an appropriate manner, while maintaining customer expectations.
- Documentation: You will produce technical documentation formatted for customer use. You will have the ability to translate highly technical workflows in to clear and understandable instructions for the common user. This documentation is ultimately posted in our library for client use.
- At least one year employment in technical support and customer service.
- Strong customer service skills. Ability to deliver exceptional service in a fast paced, high stress support environment.
- Knowledge of support ticketing process and procedure.
- Microsoft Excel, intermediate skill level. Examples include VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
- Understand the troubleshooting workflow, from recreation to documentation, and how to apply it to any situation to resolve any ticket.
- The ideal candidate has a background in support for software-as-a-service systems.
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations is a plus.
We are a technology and billing solutions company that caught the nonprofit bug in 2008. That was when we saw how the technology we had built for e-commerce clients could impact the multi-channel campaign tracking and billing automation of one of the largest, fastest-growing nonprofits of the 20th century.
We are privately held and self-sustained, and we were named to the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Companies three times (2015, 2016, and 2017). We are proud to say we work solely in the service of nonprofits. Not a VC firm. Not an investment bank. Just nonprofits and the people who think it's cool to help change the world.
We offer comprehensive benefits that include:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid leave (vacation/sick), along with company paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and a disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Company paid Friday lunches
- Free parking
Job Type: Full-time