Digital Marketing Manager
At CharityEngine our mission is “Powering the Good to be Great.” We facilitate and empower non-profit fundraising initiatives through our intuitive platform that combines CRM, forms and event tools, email marketing automation, and payments processing. Our comprehensive ‘All-in-One’ technology approach is why the Wounded Warrior Project, M.D. Anderson and Rainforest Trust are just a few organizations that rely on CharityEngine to power their fundraising.
If you share in our enthusiasm for presenting cutting-edge fundraising technology solutions to a broad range of non-profits, and you can demonstrate the qualifications and experience outlined below, we would love to have you join our team.
This position is located in our Tysons, VA office with a mixture of in-person and remote work.
We’re looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and sales.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will possess a growth mindset. They will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease.
- Plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing campaigns.
- Own our brand messaging strategy and standards.
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments.
- Own the use of our marketing technology platforms.
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed.
- Coordinate with our content manager on the scope and direction of content creation.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Act as our community manager on our social media accounts.
- Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and so on.
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience.
Skills and educational requirements
Apply for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing role.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms. Hubspot experience a plus.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.