About this Job
At CharityEngine our mission is “Powering the Good to be Great.” We facilitate and empower non-profit fundraising initiatives through our intuitive platform that combines CRM, forms and event tools, email marketing automation, and payments processing. Our comprehensive ‘All-in-One’ technology approach is why the Wounded Warrior Project, M.D. Anderson and Easterseals are just a few organizations that rely on CharityEngine to power their fundraising.
If you are an ambitious sales leader who wants to help nonprofit organizations grow by leveraging new nonprofit CRM technology, then you might be the perfect person for our team. We are searching for a sales leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to fit in with a growing tech company. You are integral to our success as we scale the company to $20M+ over the next several years.
The keys to success in this role begin with leadership. As a member of our Leadership Team, you’ll build a sales culture that is both metric- and customer-driven, service-oriented, and cross-functional. Key leadership qualities we are looking for are the ability to collaborate, empower and execute, while always operating with the highest levels of respect, accountability, integrity, and service.
You must have a strong track record of success with both high-velocity and consultative-selling B2B SaaS/subscription solutions. Experience selling to non-profit organizations and payment processing is a big plus.
We are also looking for a self-starter who knows when to create structure and process versus when to roll up your sleeves and get something done.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster a metrics-driven sales culture on our leadership team and within the company through a strict adherence to a sales pipeline methodology and accuracy
- Develop, own, and drive KPI targets to meet company growth objectives
- Develop and execute sales plans for defined go-to-market strategies
- Hire, train, and build a successful sales team in line with the company’s growth
- Manage a team of sales representatives and business development representatives who are responsible for generating new business leads and stewarding inbound marketing leads
- Oversee sales process and strategy, including direct selling to prospects and coaching of the sales team to support successful sales delivery
- Manage an account management team responsible for engaging with existing customers to protect revenue and identify upsell opportunities
- Regularly report achievements versus budget forecasts to Leadership Team
- Collaborate with our marketing team to balance inbound and outbound lead generation quality
- Foster a customer and product-oriented culture that promotes cross-functional collaboration between our services and product team to create value for our customers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- 5+ years of leadership experience running successful sales teams that meet and/or exceed company goals
- 10+ years of experience directly selling B2B SaaS software preferably to non-profit organizations
- Experience selling to, or being involved with, technology at a non-profit preferred
Desirable Personal Characteristics
- Growth mind-set oriented
- Uncompromising integrity
- Excellent communicator
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- High energy
We offer comprehensive benefits that include:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid leave (vacation/sick), along with company-paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and a disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Free parking
Job Type: Full-time