About this Job
Charity Engine continues to expand its team and is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Project Manager.
Our Mission is “Powering the Good to be Great” – as we facilitate and empower nonprofit fundraising initiatives through our intuitive platform that combines CRM, Forms and Event design/publishing, Email Marketing Automation, and payments processing. Our comprehensive ‘All-in-One’ technology approach is why Wounded Warrior Project, M.D. Anderson and Rainforest Trust are just a few examples that rely on Charity Engine to power their fundraising solutions.
If you share in our enthusiasm and enjoy the engagement of presenting cutting-edge fundraising technology solutions to a broad range of nonprofits, and you can demonstrate the qualifications and experience outlined below, we would love to have you join our team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of implementation and retainer projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs through Asana.
- Measure project performance as part of team KPIs.
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4 – 6 years of proven working experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of project management systems, preferably Asana
- Ideal candidates have experience in Software-as-a-Service companies
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations is a plus
We are a technology and billing solutions company that caught the nonprofit bug in 2008. That was when we saw how the technology we had built for e-commerce clients could impact the multi-channel campaign tracking and billing automation of one of the largest, fastest-growing nonprofits of the 20th century.
We are privately held and self-sustained, and we were named to the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Companies three times (2015, 2016, and 2017). We are proud to say we work solely in the service of nonprofits. Not a VC firm. Not an investment bank. Just nonprofits and the people who think it's cool to help change the world.
Our team is a mix of nonprofit industry veterans and career technologists. Every one of us eats lunch together as a company every Friday. You will too.
We offer comprehensive benefits that include:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid leave (vacation/sick), along with company paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and a disability insurance
- Company-paid Friday lunches
- Free parking
Job Type: Full-time